Start: October, 2020
End: September, 2022
Erasmus+ program. Action 2: Cooperation between organizations and institutions.
The Wise project involves the exchange of best practices among European educational organizations seeking ways to transfer social skills for employment, especially at the beginning of Vocational Education and Training. The initiative focuses on the methods and tools used in the educational models of Finland and the Basque Country, which are recognized at the European level for their innovation and effectiveness.
The aim is to provide educational teams with a set of new methodologies, tools, and skills to prepare students for their entry into the working world, aiming to create specific work environments for them.
Reference number: 2020-1-IT01-KA202-008486
- Engim Piemonte Associazione, Italy.
- Keski-Pohjanmaan koulutusyhtymä, Finland.
- The Federation of Swedish Ostrobothnia for Education and Culture/YA – Vocational College of Ostrobothnia, Finland.
- Ikaslan Bizkaia, Basque Country, Spain.
- Inter College APS, Denmark.
- Järvamaa Kutsehariduskeskus, Estonia.
- Jåttå videregående skole, Norway.
- FORPRO – Formação Profissional, Portugal.
- Scuola Centrale Formazione Associazione, Italy.
- Learning from other educational models and in different languages, enriching the project with multiculturalism, and acquiring social skills for employment.
- Sharing methodologies, tools, and competences with the educational team of other participating countries to guide students towards their entry into the working world, aiming to create specific work environments in the classroom.
- Creating a document with the lessons learned from the exchange of best practices and recommendations for implementing social skills methodologies for employment in the Training Courses.
Document containing the conclusions of the exchange of best practices among participating countries and a series of recommendations for implementing social skills for employment in the curriculum.